Monday, May 18, 2015

D Day! (Departure Day) Is Here!

well its finally here! Departure day! Time to cross the pond! I've already passed through security and am now waiting at the gate. I'm here about two hours early, but they always say to arrive three hours early for international travel. Security was slow as always but I didn't get patted down so that's a plus.

I'm having a weird array of emotions right now. I'm really excited and I know I'll have fun, but I'm also feeling very anxious and nervous. All combined it just feels like stress! I know once I'm in the air and when I get there those feelings will fade away but I'm still freaking out a little. It's probably also part that feeling that you get when you know you forgot something, but you aren't sure what. I just can't wait to get going!

Really excited, next message should be from UK! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment